AFL
The Demons have provided fans with a disappointing game on Easter Monday, being beaten by Hawthorn by 22 points. That's none from two so far, and playing Geelong next week is going to promise much happiness for this armchair critic; it seems that Geelong has the hoodoo on us which is compounded by the fact that we'll be missing two key forwards, David Neitz and Russell Robertson.
I think next Sunday I'll be watching it through my fingers on a small television, just to make it all that bit easier.
NRL
Andrew Johns announced his retirement today, apparently not wanting to end up like Christopher Reeve. I can fully comprehend Johns' decision as I would probably get sick of being a pain in the neck too. Where to now for the Newcastle Knights veteran? I'd leave Newcastle for starters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment